Music is the language the whole living earth speaks. It’s how we can bridge the divide between us, to reach out in love.
- Peace – Robert Otto – Lux Aeterna – 2015
- Peace – Bing Satellites – Twilight Sessions volume 11 – 2013
- Mourning Cloak – Lily Pond Orchestra – On the Wings of a Dragonfly – 2008
- And Be Led Back In Peace – Eremos – Ubi Caritas – 2006
- Drops of Peace – Niall – Reiki River – 2011
- Of Passion and Peace – Paul Adams – The Property Of Water – 1999
- Song of Mourning – Celestial Aeon Project – Mind’s Eye – 2009
For generations upon generations, we have been teaching ourselves and each other that violence is the only answer to disagreement, that power is the only protection, that we must “…subdue the earth and have dominion over the beasts of the field, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
That which we fear, we break or kill. Instead of reaching out to learn of one another, instead of attempting to find common ground, we strike out in fear, or in anger, which is rooted in fear.
A deeper, darker instinct overtakes rational thought: protect oneself, or the clan, or the tribe. But what we forget in those dark moments is that the shape of our tribe has changed and grown, *must* change and grow. It is *all* living creatures, no longer one small group of people. It was *never* merely one small group of people, or one small piece of land. The earth is not ours; we are hers.
The only threat that remains to us is each other.
We cannot keep peace at the point of a sword. The only road to peace is the one that travels through love, empathy, compassion.
- Haven Of Peace – Michael Brückner – Two Letters From Crimea – 2014
- A Place Of Peace – Cousin Silas & Wolfgang Gsell – Cousin Silas and Friends vol. 4 (waag_rel073) – 2015
- Time For Peace – Syndromeda – Attack! – 2006
- Morning Song – Ancient Future – Visions of a Peaceful Planet – 2004
- Peace – Avana Method – Journey of Spiritual Evolution – 2009
In my dream, I flew up to a high place,
and a voice came from within me with the strength of the heavens:
“Be good to one another,” it cried.
And you all called to me: “Be good to one another.”
“Do good works,” I cried.
“Do good works!” You called in return.
“And above all, love one another,” I cried.
“Love one another!” you called.
“Love one another,” I whispered as my heart glowed.
“Love One Another” from Love the Haven of Peace
– Rebekkah Hilgraves
- Mourning and Dreaming – Michael Sandler – Mourning and Dreaming – 2006
- Collect for Peace – Tonalchemy – Peace – 2012
- Earth Mourning – Brian Parnham – See None, Hear None, Speak None – 2011
- Pentatonic Peace – Alpha Wave Movement – Yasumu – 2013
- Evening Again – Andrew Douglas – Peace Be Here – 2012